Slider

Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Signing Off

It is with a grateful heart and many emotions that I have decided to close the door on this photography journey. I started this humble journey in order to stay home with my sweet C, and almost four years later I now feel the Lord leading me to end it. The Lord has been so faithful to us. 

When we started this venture, I knew I wanted it to be the Lords and to just simply be His vessel. It has provided a way for me to stay home with my kids, bring missionaries home for the holidays, help families adopt, help us adopt, help support other families, document precious moments and serve families in many many other ways that I'll keep treasured in my heart forever. I'm overwhelmed at all the Lord has done and I'm just thankful He let me be apart of it. The last few months I have felt Him closing the door on this chapter of my life. I won't say that I'll never take on sessions again. I know the Lord has given me this talent and so if He calls me to use it again, I want to be obedient. But, I'm excited to pursue some commercial photography and capture just family and close friends for the time being. All currently booked sessions will still happen:)

THANK YOU SO SO MUCH to all my clients and families for letting me into your lives and document such special times. I truly truly can not say that enough. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!

I'm so grateful to have been apart of every single one. This has been the sweetest gift from the Lord.
To God be ALL the Glory!

Kate


--I will be leaving this website up so that my clients and their families can still view their galleries and to post any random sessions I donate my services to from here on out:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs