Slider

Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Stevenson Baby Gender Reveal

Good Gravy, I've been waiting for this day for a long time! My sweet sister, Lindsay, and her hubby, Ryan, FINALLY KNOW THE GENDER TO THEIR BABYYYYYYY!!!!!! We did a super fun shoot with a smoke bomb. I listened to a voicemail left by her OBGYN with the exciting news. Then, I chose the coordinating smoke bomb, and I had them keep their eyes closed tight. A few of my family members were there to help things go smoothly and to video the entire thing (thanks mom, dad, kenny, josh, and my crazy kiddos). I LOVE how the whole thing turned out, mostly because their initial reaction is AMAZING!!

 photo LindsayGENDERREVEAL-042.jpg


AND


THE



GENDER


IS






A BOY!!!!!!!!

 photo LindsayGENDERREVEAL-004.jpg
 photo LindsayGENDERREVEAL-006.jpg
 photo LindsayGENDERREVEAL-007.jpg
 photo LindsayGENDERREVEAL-012.jpg
 photo LindsayGENDERREVEAL-008.jpg

SO.SO.HAPPY.
 photo LindsayGENDERREVEAL-015.jpg

Round Two with the smoke bombs!
 photo LindsayGENDERREVEAL-025.jpg
 photo LindsayGENDERREVEAL-029.jpg
 photo LindsayGENDERREVEAL-031.jpg

SO EXCITED FOR THESE TWO!!!
 photo LindsayGENDERREVEAL-035.jpg
 photo LindsayGENDERREVEAL-037.jpg
This sweet little Lion was the first thing Lindsay ever bought for their baby. She had a strong hunch it was a Boy.
 photo LindsayGENDERREVEAL-039.jpg
And this little bear will be going to Australia with them. I can't even wait to see it in his nursery.
 photo LindsayGENDERREVEAL-044.jpg

We love you sweet BOY!!!!!! Check out the Video below of the entire process and his sweet name!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs