Slider

Thursday, November 6, 2014

Willow Ruth Kubler : Newborn

Seems a little crazy to finally blog my sweet girls newborn session. She's 3 weeks old now, and I'm still wrapping my mind around the fact that I have daughter. It's been an absolute blast discovering all things little girl. I've fallen in love with headbands, the color pink (to my surprise), and picking out her clothes. I've fallen even more in love with her and all her preciousness. So far, she's been an absolute dream. And now that's it's my second time around with a newborn, I feel all the more confident and relaxed. Praise the Lord!

During my pregnancy, I dreamed up big plans for her newborn session (like heading to my FIL's nursery or a trip to the woods). But once she was here and in my arms, I felt simple was the way to go with her. I wanted her to shine in the images and not some location. So, we stayed at home, kept things simple, and I couldn't be happier or more in love with how they turned out.

I may be biased since she's my daughter and all, but I think she's the most beautiful little girl to grace this earth. I just love her so.
 photo willownewborn-009gts.jpg
 photo willownewborn-039sbw.jpg
 photo willownewborn-021willis.jpg
 photo willownewborn-015willis.jpg
 photo willownewborn-035.jpg
 photo willownewborn-025sbw.jpg
 photo willownewborn-007willis.jpg
 photo willownewborn-023sbw.jpg
 photo willownewborn-038sbw.jpg
 photo willownewborn-002willis.jpg
 photo willownewborn-019willis.jpg
 photo willownewborn-014willis.jpg
 photo willownewborn-043sbw.jpg
 photo willownewborn-042sbw.jpg
 photo willownewborn-024gts.jpg
 photo willownewborn-033sbw.jpg
 photo willownewborn-044.jpg
 photo willownewborn-011.jpg
 photo willownewborn-017sbw.jpg

Obviously, I wanted some images of her with big brother. I definitely wanted his little personality and how he interacts with her on a daily basis to shine, but I also wanted that "dream" image (you know, the image that is like whhaattt??? how did the photog get them both so perfectly placed and adorable) of the two of them together.  The saying is most assuredly true, it is in fact a million times harder to photograph your own children. None of my normal tricks worked with C. So, I finally gave up and just let him be him. The turn out..... EXACTLY what I was hoping for. His little personality is all over it and she's just a sweet as ever. It should be noted that when you tell C to give anyone a kiss, he just leans his head forward and does more of a forehead bump. He loves loves loves to forehead bump W all day long:) He also thinks W is extremely silly and loves to tickle her. To me, these images couldn't be any more perfect. I love these two little stinkers. My heart is officially melted for life.
 photo willownewborn-046sbw.jpg
 photo willownewborn-049.jpg
 photo willownewborn-050.jpg
 photo willownewborn-047.jpg
 photo willownewborn-051sbw.jpg
 photo willownewborn-055.jpg
 photo willownewborn-053sbw.jpg
 photo willownewborn-054.jpg
 photo willownewborn-056.jpg
 photo willownewborn-052sbw.jpg


and just for kicks, let's take a walk down memory lane to C's newborn session. My goodness they look so much alike. Also, HOW WAS THIS TWO YEARS AGO??? SOMEONE STOP TIME!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs