Slider

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

My C is two.

I'm sitting here in my office, staring at these pictures, trying to come to terms with the fact that I have a two year old. That the post below this is of my newborn daughter. That this little boy was just her size, and now he's two. TWO. I can't help but absolutely tear up when I look at these sweet pictures. His personality is so smeared across these images. Josh and I couldn't cut some out even if they are silly faces because they are his silly faces. Ones we see everyday. Same goes for the serious face. It's his observant look. He's silly, mischievous, serious, observant, funny, tenderhearted, and silly again:) Being his momma has been one of my the biggest blessings of my life. I was so worried about how this session would go. It's always so hard to capture my own kids, but it couldn't have gone better. He was every bit himself, and I'm just so thankful to have these. Now.... how in the world am I going to decide which one to frame or hang on my wall in canvas. Ugh, I need more walls.
 photo Ctwoyears-022will.jpg
 photo Ctwoyears-012willis.jpg
 photo Ctwoyears-019sbw.jpg
 photo Ctwoyears-023willis.jpg
 photo Ctwoyears-018willis.jpg
 photo Ctwoyears-003.jpg
 photo Ctwoyears-017sbw.jpg
To his delight, a train passed while we were snapping these. He's little heart leaped for joy.
 photo Ctwoyears-006.jpg
 photo Ctwoyears-009.jpg
 photo Ctwoyears-005sbw.jpg
 photo Ctwoyears-007.jpg
 photo Ctwoyears-020.jpg
 photo Ctwoyears-004.jpg
 photo Ctwoyears-015.jpg
 photo Ctwoyears-016sbw.jpg
 photo Ctwoyears-011.jpg
 photo Ctwoyears-002.jpg
And because... real life.
 photo Ctwoyears-021.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs