Slider

Monday, September 22, 2014

King {Family}

I've known Jase's momma since practically birth. Growing up, she was like my third older sister. I've been watching her little boy growing and just dying from his cuteness. I was finally able to photograph him, and he's seriously just the happiest baby boy. He gave me so many smiles I almost melted. I had a blast laughing with his parents, and dodging mosquitoes. SO thankful for this precious family and their love for the Lord. Thank you Kings for sticking out the heat with me and acting crazy to get those smiles:) Hope you enjoy your sneak peek! CAN'T WAIT for you to see the rest!
 photo king-026.jpg
 photo king-033will.jpg
 photo king-031gts.jpg
 photo king-027.jpg
 photo king-014sbw.jpg
 photo king-035will.jpg
 photo king-032will.jpg
 photo king-009will.jpg
 photo king-025sbw.jpg
 photo king-011.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs