Slider

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Avett {Newborn}

I will admit I absolutely teared up editing Avett's images. His momma is one of my very dear friends, and I'm just so excited he is finally here. I was so completely honored to welcome him into my home last week to capture a mini newborn session with him. I'll admit I was nervous because little guy has had a rough start. But, just like everything else he's faced, he was such a stud and champed his way through it. I think he cried maybe twice and that was only because it was time to eat! He gave me smiles and slept so hard. I couldn't have asked for a better, cuter, sweeter, more precious subject. I love you, little AG. I love you, Perrys! Thank you, thank you, thank you for coming over and letting me spend sometime with your little man. I can't wait to watch him grow and watch you guys continue to be phenomenal parents. We love you three dearly!!!
 photo AGPERRY-005.jpg
 photo AGPERRY-007will.jpg
 photo AGPERRY-006sbw.jpg
 photo AGPERRY-011.jpg
 photo AGPERRY-022sbw.jpg
 photo AGPERRY-008sbw.jpg
 photo AGPERRY-002.jpg
 photo AGPERRY-009sbw.jpg
 photo AGPERRY-014.jpg
 photo AGPERRY-021sbw.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs