Slider

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Jacob {NEWBORN}

Oh, sweet, little Jacob was such a busy man for our session. He wanted to party right along with us, and he absolutely adored being held. He was so alert and attentive to everything mama or daddy did. However, all the partying seemed to finally tucker him out. And once he fell asleep, I just couldn't stop gushing over his preciousness. I'm telling you, there is nothing sweeter than a sleeping newborn. I'm not exactly sure why (probably because of the yummy natural light), but I couldn't get over the black/white finish for this session. Tanner family, thank you for letting me spend the morning with this little guy. I hope you cherish these for many years to come:)
  photo tanner_newborn-034sbw.jpg
 photo tanner_newborn-029sbw.jpg
 photo tanner_newborn-013sbw.jpg
 photo tanner_newborn-036sbw.jpg
 photo tanner_newborn-020sbw.jpg
 photo tanner_newborn-038sbw.jpg
 photo tanner_newborn-003sbw.jpg
 photo tanner_newborn-006sbw.jpg
 photo tanner_newborn-037sbw.jpg
 photo tanner_newborn-023sbw.jpg
 photo tanner_newborn-024sbw.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs