Slider

Friday, June 27, 2014

Haley {Senior}

Miss Haley & her beautiful mother drove down from Jackson, Tn for her senior session and knew exactly where she wanted to shoot. I love when my clients have clear visions for what they want, and I get to bring them to life! I can not tell you how much fun it was to capture Haley's personality & range of talents. Seriously, what can't this girl do? Basketball, hunting, academic awards, guitar playing, reading, you name it, she can ace it. Plus, she's an absolute sweet heart to top it all off.

Thank you so much Haley for spending the day with me. I hope you love these as much as I loved taking them:)


 photo haley-051bis.jpg
 photo haley-025.jpg
 photo haley-026.jpg
 photo haley-010wil.jpg
 photo haley-054.jpg
 photo haley-039.jpg
 photo haley-030wil.jpg
 photo haley-041.jpg
 photo haley-023.jpg
 photo haley-033wil.jpg
 photo haley-035wil.jpg
 photo haley-012wil.jpg
 photo haley-066bis.jpg
 photo haley-044arlo.jpg
 photo haley-003sbw.jpg
 photo haley-020.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs