Slider

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Taylor {Family}

Tobias might be one of the sweetest little boys I've ever met. If I had to rate his chillness the day of our session on a scale from 1 to 10, he'd get a 15. The only thing that produced giggles from him that day were daddy's silly faces. Whitney and Clay are so incredibly blessed to be this little guy's parents. Tobias was recently diagnosed with Cystic Fibrosis. I was incredibly encouraged by Whitney and Clay's faith in the Lord and strength to encourage Tobias. It was such a blessing to capture and meet this precious family.

Taylor family, I hope you fall in love with these photos as much as I fell in love with Tobias. That kid is going to be a heart-breaking stud:) I mean, blue eyes and red hair?? SWOON!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs