Slider

Monday, November 16, 2015

Perry {FAMILY}

This coming up week is full of Christmas Card mini session madness, and I couldn't be more excited! I love this time of year. I love getting to see some of the same families year after year and see their babies grow. Kicking off this season is the Perry family. They are long time friends and their son, Graham, will most assuredly be my future son in law (if I have anything to say about it) :) Oh, G man, you are killing me with all your cuteness.
  photo perry-019dbw.jpg
 photo perry-011.jpg
 photo perry-008sbw.jpg
 photo perry-022.jpg
 photo perry-007.jpg
 photo perry-030dbw.jpg
 photo perry-028.jpg
 photo perry-009sbw.jpg
 photo perry-015.jpg
 photo perry-002.jpg
 photo perry-031.jpg
 photo perry-021.jpg
 photo perry-025.jpg
 photo perry-032dbw.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs