Slider

Friday, December 6, 2013

Ricky + Alyssa {Engaged}

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!

Ricky is my little brother. So imagine my sappiness over shooting and editing this post. The entire time I'm thinking "how is this possible", "how is he old enough to be getting married", "I can barely make it through this, how am I supposed to do my other two brothers one day, I'm barely hanging in through this one", "OMG OMG OMG he's getting married", "really, this is real life". I could go on and on and on, but I'll spare you. This is hands down one of my favorite sessions of all time. Yes, partly because it's my brother and his future wife, but mostly because their images just came out breathtaking. You know those porcelain dolls that used to be all the rage back in the day. They had perfectly rosy skin, a petite little frame, and just were the cutest things ever. Alyssa is a real life version of said doll. She rocked this session.

I could not be more proud of these two young love birds for setting such an example of what a Christ centered dating relationship should look like. I could not be more proud of my Ricky for leading her and preparing for their future life as husband and wife. I could seriously just go on forever about these two, but I'll make myself stop now so you can see most of their images... I just couldn't narrow them down.

I love you guys. With all my heart. So thankful for you both. Oh, and big thanks to my in-laws for owning a rad nursery and letting us explore & for owning a crazy awesome cabin & letting us explore that too! I see many a sessions in that nursery in my future.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs