Slider

Monday, December 2, 2013

Fall Families : Session Sneak Peek

I have so many sessions I've been dying to share, but with Christmas coming up, I want these families to be able to give their images as Christmas presents. Plus, many of these families were apart of my adoption fundraiser and will be using their images in the Christmas Cards Lizzy (still need cards? order from her!) designs. THANK YOU to all the families that participated! We raised $900 for our adoption!!!! I've posted some of those families sessions already. But since I'm just so anxious for everyone to see how stinkin adorable my other clients are, I'm sharing one photo from a few of my other recent sessions. I'll be posting more of each session after Christmas so stay tuned!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs