Slider

Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Walker {Family}

I've been taking the Walker family's photos for a couple years now, but this session is for sure my favorite. The boys were in the best little giggly moods and the lighting was a photographer's dream. I've said it many times before but I'm just so thankful for my clients. They drove out so far to meet me and were in the best of spirits. These boys are everything adorable and precious. Love you Walker family!
 photo walker-001.jpg
 photo walker-024dbw.jpg
 photo walker-004.jpg
 photo walker-011bis.jpg
 photo walker-003dbw.jpg
 photo walker-020.jpg
 photo walker-015.jpg
 photo walker-009.jpg
 photo walker-016.jpg
 photo walker-023bis.jpg
 photo walker-006bis.jpg
 photo walker-007gts.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs