Slider

Friday, March 13, 2015

Anna {Seniors}

I love shooting seniors, especially when they are like Anna. She's beautiful, tender hearted, hilarious (seriously, killer personality), and one of the sweet seniors I've yet to meet. She made my job easy... well not really, I had a hard time narrowing these down. Seriously girlfriend, stop being so photogenic:) This is the first time I've ever hung around her, and I already wish there were more girls in the world like her. She's genuine, and sadly, you don't see that very often. Anna, thank you so much for being so laid back, trusting me, and letting me stop by the post office on the way home;). I sincerely hope you enjoy these. And to mama Newman, you've raised a good one. I'm thankful to call you a friend and that you trusted me to capture this exciting time in her life. She's going to do big things!

 photo newman-001.jpg photo newman-010.jpg photo newman-022s2.jpg photo newman-030s2.jpg photo newman-039s2.jpg photo newman-013bissb.jpg photo newman-017s2.jpg photo newman-026s2.jpg photo newman-033.jpg photo newman-023s2.jpg photo newman-007.jpg photo newman-035.jpg photo newman-044s2.jpg


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs