Slider

Thursday, November 7, 2013

Laney {Senior}

This is Laney. This is also one of the most photogenic senior girls I've ever met. 
Girlfriend's eyes are p i e r c i n g. She rocked her senior session hard. I could go on and on, but honestly I just want you to hurry up and see her images so you can oooh and aww over how beautiful she is.

Laney, you killed it;)




Laney asked if her best friend could hop in on a few photos. I could never say no to this request. I have nine million pictures of me and my high school besties & I wish I had taken some professional ones. I know these girls will be friends for many years to come. They were absolutely hilarious together. And the last image is just.. well you'll see:)


^^^adorable right???

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs