Slider

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Christen & Andrew {PROPOSAL}

Last weekend, two of my dear friends got engaged. We've known for a long time that this was coming, but Christen had no idea. Probably the best proposal as far as shock factor that I've ever witnessed. When Andrew told me he would be doing it outside, in the dark of night, with no direct lighting, and no flash could be used... I was a little concerned that I wouldn't be able to capture this sweet moment. BUT, I love how they turned out. A little graininess adds some character:)

Congrats Andrew and Christen. Josh and I could not be more excited!



 Love her face at the engagement party afterwards:)


now... hurry up MARCH 2nd!!!

Check out their pre-proposal pictures here:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs