Slider

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Chase & Katelyn {ENGAGED}

Josh and I had so much fun with these guys during their session. Of course, it makes my job super easy when Husband can be the comedian, and these guys are so stinking adorable. Katelyn was a pro at posing and modeling, and it was easy to see just how smitten Chase is with her. Congrats guys on your engagement, and thanks for such a fun night downtown!


And just encase you missed it... here was their teaser with a few more images:)

1 comments:

  1. Should've asked first, but I used one of these as an element in my engagement gift graphic for Chase and Katelyn (which you can find here: http://seerofendor.deviantart.com/art/Engagement-Gift-324385368). I know this violates your copyright, but was hoping yall could make an exception this time.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs