Slider

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Jordan & Michelle


Here is a small sneak peek from their big day last year. Simply a BEAUTIFUL wedding. They had a simple backyard wedding on a friend of mines land. It was intimate, small, romantic, and sweet. Totally recommend this type of ceremony to anyone. Loved it!
 My two best friends and the Bride;)

CONGRATULATIONS MR & MRS CLAYTON!!!! 

Thank you for allowing me to be apart of your day. It was such a blessing. I pray that you keep the Lord at the center of your Marriage & He alone is your foundation. Marriage is a beautiful picture of how the Lord loves us. I am so excited you two get to embark on this journey. My prayers are with you guys:)

p.s Michelle's grandmother made the dress. from scratch. it's unreal. so beautiful!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs