Slider

Friday, July 27, 2012

Chase & Katelyn {PROPOSAL}

Last night, Josh and I got to help one of our dear friends, Chase, propose to his girlfriend, Katelyn. I love being apart of engagements, although, I don't think my nerves handle it very well. Josh and I spread the roses and this one goose almost ate them all. Not really, but he would not leave. I almost had a heart attack from anxiety waiting in the car for him to pop the question.

Chase took Katelyn to eat, and then came up with an excuse to visit a local park. They always come to this park to feed the ducks, so it was not unusual for Katelyn. He proposed on a beautiful bridge with roses after feeding the ducks. She was totally surprised, and it was the sweetest moment. After, he had all her friends and family waiting for her at a party! Smart fella!

Congrats you guys! Thank you Chase for asking us to be apart of this special time. I told myself I was only going to post a few, but that didn't work out so well. Enjoy:)


Here they come: EEK!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs